AnnoyingFish AnnoyingFish

Nice

It could just dont jump so high

Kill Some Biebers Kill Some Biebers

well

I think you shouldn't put a music of him. It made me not pay anymore.

Blergo Beats 2 Blergo Beats 2

I love this!!

I love this type of game! Just find some more sounds, and it will be awesome!

The game of epicness The game of epicness

Levels?

Good game, nice quality, I liked it, but need more levels!

Allergic Barbarian Allergic Barbarian

Not really good...

Good animation of his movements, but what's wrong with the plants? Is him allergic to plants? Adn there is 4 (not 5 because the last one wasn't really one) scenes, and... WTF?

Legend of JOHNNY Legend of JOHNNY

Great Game!

It's a great game, but it could be better if it doesn't memorize every click I does, because if I click too much, I can't move anymore and I need to wait the character to make the attacks I did, even if there's no more montsers.

Smut Machine Smut Machine

hehe

This is pretty nice. My dad made one like that for me and we laught a lot! Try to put somethings out of the wall, like ...ate...a cellphone...because...he was stuck on the toilet.
LOL Good made =D

darkXslash responds:

Thanks... I made this with my girlfriend... Last night, we were drinking wine together, and we literally kept falling on the floor from laughing so hard at it...
I'm actually not even done with it though... trying to put it on the App store for I phone... but thanks

Stitchland Conflict Stitchland Conflict

It's cool

It's a good game, but it's insane... there's many enemies in the first level you can't even see the game running.

Cube Dodge Cube Dodge

Wow, very nice!

I've seen soem games like that, but this one rocks! It's still original. I've made 670 points ^^

Zombie Apocalypse Quiz Zombie Apocalypse Quiz

Awesome quiz

man, I got scared... 63% it's a good number I think. Well, the quiz is just perfect!